Social Responsibility in Action
- 4,752 people trained for logistics jobs through our Community Workforce Initiative (CWI).
- 22,417 hours supporting our local communities across the globe from 2019-2020.
- $5M dedicated to organizations on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19.
- $10.2M of in-kind logistics space donated through our Space for Good program in 2020.
Community Workforce Initiative
Volunteerism & Charitable Giving
Inclusion & Diversity
- Policies: Ensure policies enable an environment focused on Inclusion and Diversity.
- Practices: Establish a consistent equitable framework for recruitment, promotion, and pay practices to ensure we hire and develop diverse talent.
- Learning and Development: Develop skills to foster a more inclusive environment.
- Interaction: Develop programs that allow people to connect (ERGs, mentoring program).
- Measurement: Implement Inclusion as a KPI.
- Partnerships: Expand partnerships to include organizations with ties to diverse communities.
- Invest: In social justice and other causes aligned with Prologis values.
- Alignment: With vendors committed to diversity.
Latest Social Responsibility News
Prologis today announced it has partnered with JFF to expand its Prologis Community Workforce Initiative (CWI), stating the goal of training 25,000...
As we focus on public health needs during the COVID-19 outbreak, it is important that we address the long-term societal and economic ramifications of...