The Prologis Approach to ESG
- ESG informs our decision-making from the boardroom to all corners of our global operations. Our commitment to ESG is strengthened further by alignment with the Prologis 3Cs, the company’s strategic blueprint for driving success across the organization: Customer Centricity; Change Through Innovation and Operational Excellence; and Culture and Talent.
- We are ideally positioned to partner with our customers to enhance their sustainability performance, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- ESG challenges offer an enormous opportunity for new solutions because the world needs creative ideas to accelerate progress toward a sustainable future. Our scale and reach allow us to dedicate resources toward developing and scaling the next breakthrough.
Culture and Talent
- Our success depends on our people. To attract and retain the top talent we are focused on delivering a world-class employee experience by establishing an inclusive culture and supporting the health and well-being of our workforce.
Goals & Progress
We are proud to be recognized for our performance and accomplishments.
- Corporate Knights Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World for the 12th year.
- GRESB #1 Public Industrial Fund in the Americas; Private Industrial Fund in United Kingdom, Brazil and China.
- CDP A List Climate Change Disclosure.
- SEIA Top Real Estate Company.
- MSCI AA Rating; among top 24% of Real Estate Management & Service Constituents.
- Nareit Industrial Leader in the Light Award for 9th consecutive year.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index Prologis and Nippon Prologis REIT included on World Index.