Prologis has again been recognized by GRESB for exceptional performance in environmental stewardship, social responsibility and governance (ESG).
The leading ESG benchmark for real estate and infrastructure investments around the world, GRESB, formerly referred to as the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark, is an important measure of the company’s impact.
Prologis has long been engaged with GRESB as a way to measure its performance against its peers.
Key 2021 highlights:
- 10 out of 10 Prologis funds received GRESB Green Star recognition.
- For the sixth consecutive year, all Prologis funds received a Green Star.
- For the second consecutive year, all Prologis funds received a score of 100 percent in the Management component; this score focuses on how the company’s ESG initiatives directly benefit its investors, customers, employees and communities.
- Prologis received a score of 100 percent for both Social and Governance across all ten of its private and publicly listed funds.
- Prologis’ public and private funds in the Americas were recognized as regional sector leaders; the company’s private fund in Brazil received special recognition as the regional sector leader for new development.
- Three Prologis funds received five out of five stars: one for real estate and two for development.
Click here to learn more about ESG at Prologis.