- Expand logistics footprint into a 401,280 square foot headquarters.
- Get operations running quickly with industry-leading solutions.
- Racking.Prologis Smart Building
- Fiber backbone.
- Wireless network.
- Environmental sensors.
- IT service package.
- Helped customer expand their logistics footprint quickly.
- Used Prologis Essentials platform to equip new facility and comply with FDA directives.
- Freed customer’s internal resources to focus on other critical move-in tasks.
- Worked with our racking partner to develop a solution specific to the customer’s unique building layout and inventory.
- Delivered a wide range of solutions to satisfy demanding FDA-compliance requirements.
AmeriPac is a premier provider of quality turnkey contract packaging and fulfillment services for cosmetics, pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer goods customers. The company has grown to over 200 employees, who pride themselves on accuracy and efficiency. When AmeriPac needed to expand its footprint and find new corporate headquarters, Prologis worked with two of its broker partners to identify the perfect solution at Prologis Mustang Park near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
It was critical AmeriPac become operational as soon as possible in the new facility. The Prologis Dallas market team responded by working closely with the Prologis Essentials platform to find and deliver what was needed. Industry-leading solutions from this customer-centric platform were critical to success for the project because, as an FDA facility, AmeriPac needed to employ scalable, flexible technology in the building to monitor critical systems and support digital collaboration and compliance efforts. Further, Prologis Essentials helped create and install custom racking for AmeriPac’s building layout and inventory requirements. The Prologis teams worked hand in hand with AmeriPac to develop tailored solutions.