Effective: November 2020
Thank you for being a valuable member of Prologis' online audience. You are important to us, and we respect your privacy.
How We Collect Your Information
Prologis collects certain information from you in order to provide you with the benefits of using the Websites (including the Public Forum, as defined below).
You may provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") when you use the Websites by explicitly providing this information to us (e.g., by contacting us through the "How to Contact Us" section below, or similar means).
We may record information about your computer and/or track your activity while you are using the Websites. For example, we may record how many times you click on a hyperlink, determine whether you visited the Websites from a particular Internet link or advertisement, or track your path through the Websites. This automatic data collection may include but may not be limited to information collected by cookies, IP addresses, log data, browser data, and transparent GIFs("Automatic Data").
Some of our online content, such as advertisements, may be provided by third parties that may collect Automatic Data regarding your online activity. These third parties include, by example only, Google Ads and Burst Media. Information collected by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and Prologis is not responsible for their privacy policies, practices or content.
How We Use and Share Your Information
Personal Information and Public Postings
We may use and/or disclose your Personal Information and Public Postings for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions, or to contact you otherwise when necessary
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered
- to track your use of the Websites for internal market research
- to improve the Websites and the products and services Prologis promotes or provides through the Websites
- to ask for your participation in brief surveys
- to notify you about updates to the Websites or other services
- to be provided to Prologis affiliates or third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of Prologis or the Websites, including for external processing of such Personal Information
- to be provided to third parties for the legitimate business purposes of those third parties, including without limitation advertising
- to generate aggregate statistical studies
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the Websites
- to publish in articles, stories, collections and other publications
- for other business purposes
Your provision of Personal Information online through the Websites or through information collected online on behalf of Prologis constitutes your affirmative consent that we may use your Personal Information as described above and that we may contact you by email, fax, and other communications for any of the uses stated above. See the "How to Opt Out of Email Communications" section below for information regarding opting out of email communications.
We use this Automatic Data to report aggregated activity on the Websites and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the Websites. We may also use this Automatic Data to personalize your experience on the Websites. We may also share Automatic Data with third parties. If you provide us with Personal Information, we may combine and use the Automatic Data with the Personal Information.
Due to the design of the Internet, no method of transmission over the Internet or mobile device is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be absolutely secure or free from unauthorized access by third parties.
How to Opt Out of Email Communications
If you provide your email address to Prologis, Prologis may send you product emails (e.g., e-newsletters) from time to time. If you do not wish to receive the particular product email, you may opt out of future emails regarding that product by following the opt-out instructions in the email.
Opt-out requests are specific to particular products. If, for example, you unsubscribe from one Prologis e-newsletter, you may still receive emails from us regarding other products, such as webinars or requests to complete surveys, all relating to Prologis. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving required administrative or legal communications.
Opt-out requests will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing but in no event longer than such time as may be required by applicable law.
Your California Privacy Rights
Non-United States Residents
How to Contact Us
800 Wazee Street, Suite 500
Denver, Colorado 80202 USA