Our vision for Prologis San Francisco Gateway is the development of two state-of-the-art multistory facilities that will transform the area with resilient, flexible and innovative spaces to support the City’s production, distribution and repair (PDR) businesses. The project will add needed PDR space while strengthening the local community through new employment opportunities, workforce training, public art collaboration, and infrastructure improvements.
Renderings and Site Plan
- Two state-of-the-art, three-story facilities on 13 acres:
- 1,166,800 square feet of PDR and maker space.
- 984,800 square feet of PDR support area including service and staging yards, vehicular circulation and parking.
- 8,400 square feet of ground floor retail.
- Accommodations for a variety of user profiles including manufacturing and maker space, parcel delivery, wholesale and storage and fleet management.
- Streetscape improvements on Toland, McKinnon, Kirkwood, Rankin and Selby.
- Sustainable design features:
- Innovative rooftop solar design.
- Installation of EV charging facilities.
- Dedicated retail and maker space for local businesses to enliven the streetscape.
- Partnerships with local artists to create and showcase works of art within the project.
- Implementation of Prologis Community Workforce Initiative (CWI) program to train and invest in local workforce.
- Estimated employment creation:
- 1,980 direct ongoing operations jobs.
- 2,500 to 3,000 one-time construction jobs.
- At Prologis, we build more than logistics buildings. We create spaces and places where businesses can grow, employees enjoy coming to work and local communities can flourish.
- Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Francisco, Prologis has extensive property development experience in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce. We are the preferred real estate partner for the top retail, e-commerce and logistics companies. We have a strong commitment to sustainable building design and development. Our 1,800 team members drive our success, and we are proud to have been named the #1 real estate company on 2022 Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Companies list.
- Prologis is rated the #1 real estate investment trust (REIT) on the Corporate Knights 2022 Global 100, an annual ranking of the most sustainable corporations in the world. This is Prologis’ 13th appearance on the list, which showcases the sustainability performance of the world’s top 1%. It is widely considered one of the most reputable sustainability rankings.
- Our Bay Area buildings serve over 700 local businesses. These local businesses range in size from as small as 1,000 square feet to spaces over 400,000 square feet. Our buildings house the full spectrum of PDR uses that support over a dozen start-ups in the San Francisco and San Mateo counties. Examples include food manufacturing facilities, vehicle fleet and repair facilities, showrooms and distribution space for construction materials, heavy equipment repair and rentals and parcel delivery.
For more information visit Prologis.com.