Available Warehouse Space in Madrid
• Un parque logístico bien diseńado que cuenta con 115.000 m2 de naves logísticas,
• Amplios viales, espacios de maniobras,
• Las mejores instalaciones...
• Superficie disponible desde 2.300 hasta 6.000 m2
• Tres edificios logísticos divisibles en unidades de unos 2.500 m˛ aproximadamente
• Naves de...
Available Properties by Location in Madrid
Sustainability has long been a focus of the logistics real estate industry, primarily expressed through building design and energy efficiency. With the significant growth of e-commerce and its outsized contribution to logistics demand, it is prudent to evaluate sustainability with this new and growing use in mind.
Prologis Portfolio of Industrial Properties in Madrid
Madrid, the capital of Spain, has an urban area population of 3.3 million and a metropolitan area population of 6.5 million. It is the third-largest city in Europe and represents about 20 percent of Spain’s GDP.
Several of Spain’s largest companies, including Telefónica and Iberia Airlines, are based in Madrid. Madrid’s economy is primarily driven...