Situated at the foot of Zobor Mountain, Nitra is Slovakia’s oldest town and therefore is known as the “Mother of all Slovak cities.” The first Christian church in the country was built in Nitra in 828 A.D.
Nitra is an important administrative, economic and cultural center for western Slovakia with many administrative offices, cultural institutions, department stores and schools. Nitra’s first industries were established at the beginning of the nineteenth century. When Nitra was first connected to the railway system in 1876, the process of industrialization intensified, and the economy flourished.
Located 92 kilometers northeast of the Slovakian capital Bratislava, 53 kilometers east of Trnava and with a population of about 90,000, Nitra is Slovakia's fourth-largest city. Nitra is about one hour’s drive from Bratislava via the E75 and E571 highways.
Prologis has two buildings totaling 58,000 square meters in the Nitra region. Prologis Park Nitra is a development designed specifically for the production and distribution operations of the region’s automotive industry. The 20-hectare site, adjacent to the Jaguar Land Rover facility, has the potential to accommodate up to three industrial facilities, totaling approximately 95,000 square meters.