Delivering exceptional customer service is essential for Prologis. By employing in-house property managers, we ensure responsiveness to our customers’ needs and keep our facilities in top condition. The company's distribution centres are managed by professionals who maintain their facilities in accordance with the industry’s highest standards. Prologis CEE property management team consists of 11 specialists.
Prologis' integrated property management program includes the following elements:
- Local property managers who remain in regular contact with customers to ensure their continued satisfaction and who can solve problems as soon as they arise
- 24x7 availability, so customers can reach a company representative at any time in the event of an emergency
- On-staff maintenance technicians who regularly inspect and maintain roofs, parking lots, landscaping and fire-suppression systems and make sure properties are operating at the highest possible level
- Consistent, high-level customer service at all our CEE properties in accordance with our global standards
- Solicitation of customer satisfaction feedback, enabling customers to provide direct comments about the property and level of service they are receiving from their local market contacts and property managers
- Internal customer service awards for Prologis' top-performing property management associates worldwide