Job Code: CHFIN
Prologis is the leading global provider of industrial real estate, offering customers approximately 584 million square feet (54.3 million square meters) of distribution space in markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company leases its operating portfolio of approximately 3,100 industrial facilities in 22 countries to manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises with large-scale distribution needs.
Prologis is seeking a Financial Analyst for the Senior Vice President responsible for Dispositions and Multi-Market/Portfolio Acquisitions for the Americas based in our Chicago office, located at 8755 West Higgins Road. This position is responsible for providing financial and cashflow analysis and due diligence suport, analytical support for industrial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, which includes lease analysis.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Create sophisticated cashflow discounting models used in acquisitions and dispositions; analyze leases, financial statements, contract negotiation (business level), tenant credit, expense and income analysis, closing statement preparation, and physical assets in the underwriting and due diligence process
- Model investment yields, NPV, IRR and valuations of potential industrial real estate investments utilizing Argus & Excel
- Prepare investment memos summarizing potential acquisitions and dispositions for Senior Investment Committee and quarterly investment summaries for Board of Trustees
- Provide credit evaluation and determined financial strength of prospective and current tenants
- Assist in contract preparation and negotiation
- Work with due diligence on building acquisitions. Review leases, commission and third party consultant reports
- Preparation of spreadsheets for budgeting/forecasts
- Gather information for sales comps database and interface with research group to maintain database
- Work with prospective buyers on disposition process
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; a degree in Finance a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Yardi, and Argus required
- Some PeopleSoft and Adobe Acrobat preferred
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification.
Please apply online through Monster using the following link –
Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer